<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17423234?origin\x3dhttps://totalmeangirl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, January 01, 2010

@ 11:58 AM

Welcome to My Blog!
I've decided to start this new year off with a blog about my teenage life and its adventures.
Also, I guess the lesson I learn along the way. And you can't forget about the pain I've felt or going feel.

So Follow Me On My Journey/

XOXO, Life Is Not A Dress Rehearsal <3

Labels:


welcome

Life apparently Not a Dress Rehearsal
So Watch Me Take Center Stage

I’m a typical teenager that decided
to document my ups, downs, and
Highlights of my teen years.
Follow me along my journey
because it might help you in your
life or at least give you a laugh <3

My Favorite Places


Tales From a Groupie
link here
link here
link here

archives

January 2010,

layout

Designer: infravermelho
Codes: mannequin}